Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mickey Factz - The Leak #20 & #21

Alright, so as promised, I was gonna hook you all up with the "Live Water" track that I played, but I got an email for this week's edition of "The Leak" so I'll throw that in there too.

"So this week I decided to smooth things out a bit and talk about an old relationship I was in. I loved the girl and I was still feeling a certain way about her so I felt like I needed to write about it. I heard this track from Ms. Hill and decided to build on it. Every word in the song is true. We're still friends to this day. So without further ado I present Live Water Featuring Lauryn Hill. Download below."

http://sharebee.com/6dc09f38


"As we approach memorial day weekend, I figured I do a lil history lesson about the almighty dollar. This is an old track I did over 9th wonder production and I felt it hasn't gotten the proper attention it rightfully deserves. What better way then to include it on The Leak. Nevertheless, whether its a year old, a week old or a decade old, this is a timeless track. I present good money."

http://sharebee.com/fe7df567

(For those who aren't familiar with 9th's Production, original beat is called "Dolla Circulate" and Big Cas had "Dolla Dolla" over it)

ENJOY!

No comments: